"Kay" raising awareness to mental health issues
Tampa, Florida Oct 6, 2022 (Issuewire.com) - Raising mental health awareness can help you to understand your symptoms and, perhaps most importantly, break the mental health stigma that leaves so many people suffering in secret.
KayMonet', (Kay), is the author and founder of the recently launched Blog: The Experience. She brings a wealth of experience and perceptions relating to Mental Health Awareness and Suicide Awareness and Prevention based on her own personal interactions with untreated Anxiety and Depression.
Mental illnesses affect 19% of the adult population, 46% of teenagers and 13% of children each year. People struggling with their mental health may be in your family, live next door, teach your children, work in the next cubicle or sit in the same church pew.
Kay provides idealisms which lend emphasis on the mental and spiritual components of human existence. You can find her on Instagram @theexperiencewithkay or on her
Blog at www.theexperience.blog.
More On showupnews :-
- ☛How Long Will It Take For Biotin To Work
- ☛DRAMA, MUSIC "I WANT IT ALL," STARRING DMX, NAS, RAPPER RICK ROSS - UNCLE LUKE, in PRE-PRODUCTION
- ☛Solitaire Jewelry Collection by Glimebox
- ☛Call Us to Book Double Glazing in Perth
- ☛24 Hours King Ambulance Service in Darbhanga – The Premium Quality ICU Ambulance Service
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.